- Home /
- Burton 2015 AK 2L Cyclic Pants Hyperlink - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 AK 2L Cyclic Pants Hyperlink - Mens
The Burton [ak] 2L Cyclic Pant takes the miracle membrane that is Gore-Tex and combines it with backcountry-tested fit and features to create a pant that truly lives up to the hype.
- [ak] Fit:
A performance oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking. The result is a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function-first design and style of [ak].
GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer], the standard for premium water repellency and breathability.
- Fully Taped Seams with 13mm GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Mapped with Mesh Lining
- YKK® Matte Water-Resistant Zippers
- Zippered Cargo Pockets
- Covered by Burton's Lifetime Warranty
We have the Burton 2015 AK 2L Cyclic Pants Hyperlink - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Pant Type Shell Brand Burton Colour Blue Season Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.