- Home /
- Burton 2015 Felix Snowboarding Boots Black / Purple - Womens
Details: Burton 2015 Felix Snowboarding Boots Black / Purple - Womens
- Dual Zone BOA® Coiler™ Closure System:
The Felix features Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ closure for effortless upper and lower zone adjustments with a simple twist of the dial
Flex / Response:
- 1:1 Medium Flex Powerup Tongue:
For greater rebound and durability, Burton upgraded the majority of their boots to this new dual density tongue construction.
- Griplite Backstay
Cushioning / Traction:
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design:
Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- B3 Gel:
The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank:
The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
- DynoGrip Outsole
- Rubber Toe and Heel
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Tuff Cuff with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Plush Cuff 1.0
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Focus Cuff:
Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Plush Cuff 1.0:
The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Rad Pad:
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating:
Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank us. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
- DryRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining
We have the Burton 2015 Felix Snowboarding Boots Black / Purple - Womens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Brand Burton Colour Black Lacing System Boa Snowboard Boot Flex Medium Firm Season Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.