- Home /
- Burton 2015 Fiend Snowboard Boots Green / Tan - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 Fiend Snowboard Boots Green / Tan - Mens
- Traditional Lacing with Exo-Wrap Reinforced Two-to-One Lower Zone Lacing:
No fancy wires, reels, or handles, just a couple of laces for that tried and true feel and customized fit.
Flex / Response:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology:
Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Articulating Cuff:
Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creates fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- Medium Flex PowerUp Tongue:
For greater rebound and durability, Burton upgraded the majority of their boots to this new dual density tongue construction.
- Griplite Backstay
Cushioning / Traction:
- B3 Gel:
The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled]:
Get the legendary grip and feel Vibram® is famous for in a lighter weight and 30% recycled construction. Includes the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 Gel in the heel and toe.
- Rubber Ice Spikes:
Soft and grippy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice when slipping isn’t an option.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank:
The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Focus Cuff:
Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Rad Pad:
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ AntiMicrobial Coating:
Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank us. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
We have the Burton 2015 Fiend Snowboard Boots Green / Tan - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
BRAND Burton COLOUR Green LACING SYSTEM Traditional Lace FLEX Medium Firm SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.