- Home /
- Burton 2015 Imperial Snowboard Boots 50 Shades of Green - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 Imperial Snowboard Boots 50 Shades of Green - Mens
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control:
Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response—with less effort.
Flex / Response:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology:
Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Firm Flex Powerup Tongue:
For greater rebound and durability, Burton upgraded the majority of their boots to this new dual density tongue construction.
- S4 Shell Panels
Superlight and resilient, S4 shell panels on the Imperial, Serow, and Supreme™ evenly distribute strap pressure to maximize rebound and resist breakdown for consistent flex, season after season.
Cushioning / Traction:
- Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled]:
Get the legendary grip and feel Vibram® is famous for in a lighter weight and 30% recycled construction. Includes the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 Gel in the heel and toe.
- Rubber Ice Spikes:
Soft and grippy with stiffer spikes that dig into ice when slipping isn’t an option.
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole:
EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- B3 Gel:
The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank:
The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Focus Cuff:
Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Rad Pad:
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ AntiMicrobial Coating:
Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank us. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
We have the Burton 2015 Imperial Snowboard Boots 50 Shades of Green - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Brand Burton Colour Green Lacing System Speed Lace Snowboard Boot Flex Medium Firm Season Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.