- Home /
- Burton 2015 Ion Snowboard Boots Gray / Orange - 9 Private
Details: Burton 2015 Ion Snowboard Boots Gray / Orange - Mens
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System for True Zonal Lacing Control:
Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response—with less effort.
Flex / Response:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology:
Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Firm Flex Powerup Tongue:
For greater rebound and durability, Burton upgraded the majority of their boots to this new dual density tongue construction.
- GripLite Backstay
Cushioning / Traction:
- Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole:
EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- AutoCANT Cushioning:
Dual-density EVA allows your foot to settle into a more natural and relaxed position, resulting in improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and smoother, more direct board control.
- Rebounce Cushioning:
More comfort and more warmth is the Burton-exclusive upgrade of NEW Rebounce Cushioning. The extra hops are accomplished by surrounding the foot with a two-layer 3D laminate of cushy PU plus reflective material, which not only reduces impact and absorbs chatter but also turns heat inward.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel:
Ultra-soft gel cushioning is fused to the area where the ankle strap rests on the boot for even pressure distribution when bindings are cranked tight.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank:
The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
- Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech
- Tuff Cuff with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™
- DryRide Heat Cycle™ Lining
- Tuff Cuff:
Ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot. Burton's solution is the Tuff Cuff, which increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support while still flexing freely from toe to heel.
- DryRide Moisture Wicking Tech:
DRYRIDE Hyperwick™ mesh in the toe box both insulates and regulates warmth by pulling moisture away from your skin, then evaporating it through a waterproof/breathable shell membrane. Like a one-way door, the microscopic pores in this membrane allow moisture vapors to escape, while water droplets from the outside can’t enter.
- Rad Pad:
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ AntiMicrobial Coating:
Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank us. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
We have the Burton 2015 Ion Snowboard Boots Gray / Orange - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
BRAND Burton COLOUR Grey LACING SYSTEM Speed Lace FLEX Firm SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.