- Home /
- Burton 2015 Mission EST Snowboard Bindings Navy Port - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 Mission EST Snowboard Bindings Navy Port - Mens
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction:
The material underfoot is softer than the material alongside the lateral edges. This creates a ride that is softer underfoot, yet stiffer edge to edge for a perfect balance of response and board feel.
- EST® Baseplate Construction:
By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, we are able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options. Get it all without ever sacrificing the edge-to-edge power you know and trust.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite:
Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring the Channel™:
Experience ultimate flex and feel, plus the ability to customize performance by choosing between various interchangeable BEDs. Get endless stance adjustability, a truer flex from your board, and more cushioning, feel, and control than ever before. Compatible exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel.
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction:
The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Canted Hi-Back Design:
This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Living Hinge™ Hi-Back:
This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back:
Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
Minimized Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Responsive Enduro Padding Improved Wrap for Constant Contact with Boot
- Gettagrip Capstrap™:
3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window. Grip Fit. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap.
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology:
Lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
- Removable SensoryBed™ Cushioning System:
An elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra-sensory control in a versatile, shred-everything package.
- Features Re-Ground Materials To Reduce Waste:
We have the Burton 2015 Mission EST Snowboard Bindings Navy Port - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Brand Burton Splitboard Binding No Flex N/A Colour Blue Season Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.