- Home /
- Burton 2015 Mission Snowboard Bindings Camo Toe - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 Mission Snowboard Bindings Camo Toe - Mens
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction:
One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite:
Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Re:Flex™ Baseplate Construction:
With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge™ disc, Re:Flex™ dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
- Re:Flex™ Bindings
Re:Flex™ offers more flex and feel than traditional disc bindings, all in a package that’s universally compatible with all major mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® and The Channel. The minimized, cored baseplate reduces weight and expands cushioning potential, while the Living Hinge™ disc is the secret to increased flex and feel.
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction:
The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Canted Hi-Back Design:
This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Living Hinge™ Hi-Back:
This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back:
Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi-backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
Minimized Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine Ultra-Responsive Enduro Padding Improved Wrap for Constant Contact with Boot
- Gettagrip Capstrap™:
3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window. Grip Fit. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap.
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology:
Lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
- Re:Flex Fullbed Cushioning System:
FullBED cushioning offers a full coverage, cushioned platform that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, its stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- Under-Baseplate Dampening Pad:
Eats up vibrations and impacts so your body doesn’t have to.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
We have the Burton 2015 Mission Snowboard Bindings Camo Toe - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
BRAND Burton FLEX N/A COLOUR Camo SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.