- Home /
- Burton 2015 Rampant LTD Snowboard Boots Black / Red - Mens
Details: Burton 2015 Rampant LTD Snowboard Boots Black / Red - Mens
- Traditional Lacing:
No fancy wires, reels, or handles, just a couple of laces for that tried and true feel and customized fit.
- Asym Speed Hooks:
Allow for quicker and easier lace engagement and pulling power with redesigned hooks that help lock laces in place.
Flex / Response:
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology:
Reduces the boot’s overall footprint one full size, meaning a men’s size 10 fits like a size 10, but has the footprint of a typical size 9. Shorter, lighter, sleeker—never suffer from toe drag again.
- Articulating Crossbone Upper Cuff:
Balances the free-flexing mobility of an articulating cuff with the lateral support of ultra-light Jumper Cables (the same stuff found in our high-end boards). The benefits of ollie pop and pressing power associated with winged hi-backs are brought to the boot itself, resulting in the ability to power up with less effort, and still get tweak-friendly freedom.
- Griplite Backstay
- Medium Flex Tongue
Cushioning / Traction:
- Dynolite EST® Optimized Outsole
Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- B3 Gel:
The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Infinite Ride™ 4 Liner
- DRYRIDE Moisture Wicking Tech
- Tuff Cuff with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning, and Aegis™
- DryRide Heat Cycle™ Lining
- Lock-Up Cuff
This super low-profile inner cuff carries the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold with effortless entry and exit.
- Rad Pad
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
We have the Burton 2015 Rampant LTD Snowboard Boots Black / Red - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
BRAND Burton COLOUR Black LACING SYSTEM Traditional Lace FLEX Medium SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.