- Home /
- Burton 2015 Ritual Snowboard Boots Black / White / Silver - Womens
Details: Burton 2015 Ritual Snowboard Boots Black / White / Silver - Womens
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System:
Lightning fast lacing control. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in seconds, and because the system is so powerful, you get more rebound, more wrap, and better response—with less effort.
Flex / Response:
- Power Up Soft Flex Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue:
For greater rebound and durability, Burton upgraded the majority of their boots to this new dual density tongue construction.
- Articulating Cuff:
Allowing the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creates fluid forward motion, minimizes shell distortion, and maximizes heel hold and response.
- Flex Spine Backstay:
Get effortless medial and lateral mobility with ample edge-to-edge support for when it’s time to throw down the landing gear.
- Soft-Flexing Shell Materials
Cushioning / Traction:
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design:
Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- DynoLite Outsole:
Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
- EST® Optimized Outsole:
EST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
- B3 Gel:
The same cushioning found in our high-end boots for unstoppable impact protection.
- Total Comfort Construction:
Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset:
All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil:
This new low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed:
Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- ESS Support Shank:
The added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner
- Focus Cuff Heel Hold System with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Tuff Cuff with Velcro® J-Bar Interface and Inner Lace Lock
- Plush Cuff 1.0
- Lightweight Power Panels
- Sock Lock
- Rad Pad for Lace Comfort
- Velcro® Liner Closure
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Focus Cuff:
Boosting heel-hold by hugging that sweet spot around your ankle, the Focus Cuff rides slightly higher on your ankle for increased response.
- Plush Cuff 1.0:
The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Rad Pad:
Located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating:
Inhibits foul odors. Your feet [and your friends] will thank us. Look for Aegis™ on select liners and footbeds.
- DryRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining
We have the Burton 2015 Ritual Snowboard Boots Black / White / Silver - Womens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
BRAND Burton COLOUR Black LACING SYSTEM Speed Lace FLEX Medium Soft SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.