- Home /
- Burton 2015 Scribe Snowboard Bindings Nancy Gray - Womens
Details: Burton 2015 Scribe Snowboard Bindings Nancy Gray - Womens
- Single-Component Baseplate Construction:
One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite:
Slightly more responsive than the Park Blend yet still plenty playful.
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring the Channel™:
Experience ultimate flex and feel, plus the ability to customize performance by choosing between various interchangeable BEDs. Get endless stance adjustability, a truer flex from your board, and more cushioning, feel, and control than ever before. Compatible exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel.
- Single-Component Hi-Back Construction:
The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- Canted Hi-Back Design:
This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort.
- Living Hinge™:
This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Gumbo Hi-Back:
Stiff hi-backs suck on rails. But the only skate-style alternative has been urethane, which changes its flex as air temps rise or fall. Our specially formulated solution is the NEW Gumbo Hi-Back, made with more pliable ingredients that maintain the same extra soft flex whether it’s a single digit day or slushy session.
The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe like Danny does, or back ’em off for jibbing. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD™ systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
- Women's-Specific True Fit™ Design
Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
Superstrap™ Construction 3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine NeoPadding
- GettaGrip CapStrap™:
3D® Curved, Triple Axis Spine. Ultra-Minimized Capstrap™ Construction with True Wrap Toe Window. Grip Fit. Conformable as Capstrap or Toe Strap.
- Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
Lightweight aluminum and lightweight polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power. Designed and built by us, not some shady supplier.
- Removable SensoryBed™ Cushioning System:
An elevated realm of cushioning, board feel, and extra-sensory control in a versatile, shred-everything package.
- Features Re-Ground Materials To Reduce Waste
We have the Burton 2015 Scribe Snowboard Bindings Nancy Gray - Womens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
BRAND Burton FLEX N/A COLOUR Grey SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.