- Home /
- Burton 2016 AK 2L Swash Pants Burner - Mens
Details: Burton 2016 AK 2L Swash Pants Burner - Mens
Tough as nails and fully taped, the Burton [ak] 2L Swash Pant features GORE-TEX® 2L fabric for bomber waterproofing and breathability. Built for those who operate at a higher level, it also features a performance oriented engineered [ak] fit and Test-I-Cool venting, which zips open knee to knee, for maximum cooling. The redesigned cargo pocket array features a tool sleeve in the right hand pocket, while the fleece-lined seat and knees make a long lift a welcome break.
- Fit: [ak] Fit
- Warmth: Shell
- GORE-TEX® Fabric [2-Layer]
- Mapped with Brushed Tricot Fleece and Mesh Lining
- Fleece Butt and Knees
- Fully Taped Seams
- GORE-SEAM® Tape [13mm]
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting™
- Zippered Cargo Pockets with Tool Sleeve in Wearer’s Right Pocket
We have the Burton 2016 AK 2L Swash Pants Burner - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Pant Type Shell Brand Burton Colour Orange Season Winter 2016
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.