- Home /
- Burton 2016 Gore-Tex Glove Bog Heather - Womens
Details: Burton 2016 Gore-Tex Glove Bog Heather - Womens
The life of a glove is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, gloves have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the bestselling women’s Burton GORE-TEX® Glove. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX® membrane protect this Thermacore™ insulated glove from burly conditions. Screen Grab® synthetic leather gives you stealth touchscreen control with any finger. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner when shoveling, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter warmth and comfort.
- Screen Grab® ToughGrip™ Palm for Total Touchscreen Control: This Burton-exclusive PU synthetic leather has the tech built right in, meaning it will never fray, wear out, or wash off. Any device, any finger—you get total touchscreen control without ever exposing your fingers to the cold.
- DryRide UltraShell™ 2-Layer Fabric: You’ll find DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ fabrics throughout the Burton glove line. Built around the demands of high-energy riding, DRYRIDE Ultrashell fabrics are both bomber and breathable to keep hands dry and protected. Offered in various performance levels and stretch in some styles, with Ultrashell 2-layer coated offering a drier, more breathable level of performance.
- Gore-Tex® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Membrane: Durably waterproof and breathable, the GORE-TEX® membrane is also completely windproof and super lightweight, allowing your hands to stay warm, dry, and dexterous, no matter how nasty the weather gets.
- Brushed Microfiber Lining: The unique breathability properties of microfiber make it ideal for pulling heat-robbing moisture away from your body before it crashes your party.
- Thermacore™ Insulation: Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ cranks the heat without limiting mobility. Thermacore comes in a variety of weights, and in select styles fine-tune the amount of insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood for focused warmth and breathability.
- Removable, 4-Way Stretch DryRide Thermex™ Liner: Originally developed for the military, PrimaLoft’s extremely lightweight core structure suspends millions of air particles in a microfiber mesh. These microscopic air particles repel water while trapping heat to keep you warm in the nastiest conditions, even after repeated washings.
- Sticky Icky™ Grip Palm: With our Sticky Icky Grip Palm, if you grab it, you own it. Guaranteed not to slip, with the Sticky Icky you’ll be able to get a firm handle on whatever tools you choose to deploy.
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit: The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into.
- Hidden Heater/Vent Pocket
We have the Burton 2016 Gore-Tex Glove Bog Heather - Womens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Glove Type Glove Colour Grey Brand Burton Season Winter 2016
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.