- Home /
- Burton 2016 Merino Phase Socks True Black - Mens
Details: Burton 2016 Merino Phase Socks True Black - Mens
Built with discarded space ship technology, the lightweight Burton Merino Phase Sock is a blend of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science. High-tech fibers include super insulating Merino Wool, stretchy spandex, plus NanoGLIDE™ which ramps up abrasion-resistance while eliminating friction to prevent overheating and sweating. DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels are like the dual overhead cams of socks, wicking away heat-robbing moisture at warp speed. Going one step further, the sock is also engineered with anatomical padding and an ergonomic MotionFit.
- Medium and Extra-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock: Super low-profile cushioning on your instep, shin, and calf decreases pressure when your straps and laces are cranked tight.
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed: A thicker, polypropylene platform throughout the sole of the sock fights stink, dries quick, and improves insulation.
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support: Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most.
- Quick-Drying and Stink-Proof Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed: Added elasticity and padding underneath the arch and around the ankle increases support and cushioning where it matters most.
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam: Flat-stitched toe seam eliminates chafe and bunching for a better fit inside your boots.
- Sock Lock Reinforcements: Harnessing the abrasion-resistance of NanoGLIDE™, these ankle reinforcements work with the Sock Lock panels on the inside of Burton’s boot liners for improved heel hold, longevity, and comfort.
- Dryride Venting Toe Panels: Like a breath of fresh air, this ventilated toe panel construction self-regulates comfort by improving airflow for feet that stay drier and warmer for longer.
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right Motionfit: With a left and right foot specific design, this anatomically shaped construction mirrors the anatomy of each foot for superior circulation and improved warmth.
- Stay High Comfort Band: Keeps the sock locked around your calf with a soft, elastic band that reduces sagging and bunching.
- 39% Nylon, 21% Merino Wool, 17% Acrylic, 11% Polypropylene, 10% NanoGLIDE™, 2% Spandex
We have the Burton 2016 Merino Phase Socks True Black - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
COLOUR Black SEASON Winter 2016 BRAND Burton
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.