- Home /
- Burton 2016 Vent Pants True Black - Mens
Details: Burton 2016 Vent Pants True Black - Mens
Newly upgraded with Burton's ultra-breathable Exhaust™ lining to eliminate heat-robbing sweat, the bestselling Burton Vent Pant is ideal for everything from spring laps to hiking in the heart of winter. It’s aptly named for its Crossflow™ combo of outer vents and knee-to-knee Test-I-Cool inner thigh vents that when opened in unison keep even dudes who ride at redline completely comfortable. The more tailored and team-favorite Mid Fit lets you leave the MC Hammer look at home.
- Fit: Mid Fit
- Warmth: Shell
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [20,000MM, 15,000G]
- bluesign® Approved
- Shell Mapped with NEW Exhaust™ Ultrawicking Knit, Taffeta, and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Zippered Cargo Pockets
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Zipper
- Outseam Zippers with Crossflow Venting™
We have the Burton 2016 Vent Pants True Black - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Burton in Canada.
Pant Type Shell Brand Burton Colour Black Season Winter 2016
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.