- Home /
- Electric 2015 EG3 Goggles Code Blue / Bronze Red Chrome + Light Green
Details: Electric 2015 EG3 Goggles Code Blue / Bronze Red Chrome + Light Green
- Ergonomic Frame Design
- Mold Injected Thermo-Plastic Urethane Frame
- 100% UV Protection
- Oversized Dual Spherical Polycarbonate Lens
- Super Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
- Super A/R Coating Anti-Reflective Technology
- Contoured Triple Layer Face Foam
- 43mm Strap with Adjuster And Silicon Lining
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Suede Goggle Bag Included
- Free Bonus Lens Included
- Triple Layer Face Foam
Overlooked by the competition, face foam is an essential component to a properly fitting goggle. Electric uses multi-layered face foam for superior performance, increased comfort, and a tight seal. The foam has moisture wicking properties, and is used with hypoallergenic polar fleece.
- Frame and Nose Bridge Slits
Frame and nose bridge slits allow for maximum frame flexibility and provide you with optimal fit and comfort.
- Dual Lens
Electric uses dual lens construction to create a climate controlled environment within your lens. This creates a sealed space and a thermal barrier between the inner and outer lens to prevent fogging in all conditions.
- Frame Ventilation
Creating air flow without turbulence ain't easy. The position of the frame vents and the density of the vent foam both play a crucial role in the success of this feature. Each frame has been engineered for maximum airflow to keep hot air moving up and out slowly while keeping your eyes from watering and your lens fog-free.
- Thermoplastic Urethane
Retains maximum flex in extremely low temperatures, is abrasion resistant, and has a high tensile strength.
- Inner Lens / Pressure Valve
High altitudes can cause pressure to build up between the inner and outer lens which can distort optical clarity. Electric uses a directional valve to relieve pressure at varying altitudes ensuring proper visual performance.
- A/R Coating
Anti Reflection coating is a super thin treatment that is characterized by a soft violet mirror which is applied to the inside of the goggle lens. This is used to prevent light from reflecting off the back surface of the lens into the wearer's eye. Electric's AR coatings dramatically reduce the reflecting light resulting in improved comfort for your eyes.
All Electric goggle lenses are treated with a hydrophobic Anti-Fog coating. This absorbs moisture before fog can form on the inner lens.
- Hard Coating
Hard coatings are applied to the outer lens in order to create a proper seal against the elements and protective barrier against the scratching of your lens.
- Lens Ventilation
Increased airflow creates a climate controlled environment that can reduce fogging and condensation on your inner lens. Electric's lens vents are engineered to promote proper airflow and effectively eliminate fogging.
We have the Electric 2015 EG3 Goggles Code Blue / Bronze Red Chrome + Light Green in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an official partner with Electric in Canada.
BRAND Electric COLOUR Blue SEASON Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.