- Home /
- FireWire Potatonator FST Surfboard - 5'8"
Details: FireWire Potatonator FST Surfboard - 5'8"
As the name implies, the POTATO-NATOR is the result of Dan Mann gene-splicing two of his most popular models: the SWEET POTATO and the DOMINATOR. With a longer rail line and less girth than the SWEET POTATO, and a slightly pulled in nose similar to the DOMINATOR, the POTATO-NATOR is meant to be ridden 4"-6" longer than a POTATO, and approx. 2" shorter than the DM. The double concaves are softer than the SWEET POTATO and while the overall rocker has been increased slightly to enhance performance, the low entry rocker remains which makes paddling a breeze. Designed primarily for 2'-4' surf, the POTATO-NATOR will hold its own in 3'-5' as well. Fin placement is optimized to be ridden as a quad, but don't be afraid to throw in a small, knubby trailer fin to help this hybrid 4-finner come alive in new ways. Splice and dice it up!
- Length: 5' 8"
- Width: 20 1/2"
- Thickness: 2 3/8"
- Volume (L): 33.9L
We have the FireWire Potatonator FST Surfboard - 5'8" in stock online
We are proud to be an Official Partner with FireWire in Canada.
BRAND FireWire SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.