- Home /
- FireWire PyzAlien LFT Surfboard - 6'4"
Details: FireWire PyzAlien LFT Surfboard - 6'4"
The PyzAlien is a great all- around performance board, designed to keep speed and flow in weaker conditions, while feeling lively and loose in all types of waves. The fuller outline, wider tail and slightly wider, flatter nose help to produce speed and drive, and make it a fast, easy paddler.
It has a lot of curve through the tail rocker, and that, combined with the bottoms contours of single/double concave running into a nice bit of VEE off the tail keep snappy yet controlled when you tip it onto the rail. A great board for a wide range of waves and conditions, the PyzAlien feels just as good in waist-high slop as it does in overhead juice and will help you get the most out of your everyday sessions.
For more advanced surfers FireWire recommends you ride this board around your height or 1" below.
- Length: 6'4"
- Width: 19 7/8"
- Thickness: 2 7/16"
- Volume (L): 34.7L
We have the FireWire PyzAlien LFT Surfboard - 6'4" in stock online
We are proud to be an Official Partner with FireWire in Canada.
BRAND FireWire SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.