- Home /
- FireWire Unibrow FST Surfboard - 5'9"
Details: FireWire Unibrow FST Surfboard - 5'9"
Designer Dan Mann explains, “The UNIBROW has roots in a design I've been riding as my regular short board, mixed with what I've learned from designing and riding the Dominator, Sweet Potato and Potato-Nator. The outline curve is compressed from a regular shortboard without sacrificing the width needed to maximize paddling and planing speed.
The goal was to design a very high-performance shortboard that didn't feel too ‘bulky’ in good surf when you can ride something other than a groveler. The rail profile is dropped and very sensitive, especially through the tail. The bottom has an aggressive single concave that starts in the nose, carries through the deep spot forward of the fins and splits into a subtle double concave that then directs the water flow to the inside of the front fins”.
- Length: 5'9"
- Width: 19 3/8"
- Thickness: 2 7/16"
- Volume (L): 28.8L
We have the FireWire Unibrow FST Surfboard - 5'9" in stock online
We are proud to be an Official Partner with FireWire in Canada.
BRAND FireWire SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.