- Home /
- Oakley 2014 TwoFace Sunglasses Fallout Matte Brown Tortoise / Tungsten Iridium Polarized
Details: Oakley 2014 TwoFace Sunglasses Fallout Matte Brown Tortoise / Tungsten Iridium Polarized
Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, we went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that’s what it takes to sidestep trends. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Oakley Plutonite® lens material makes it possible, along with innovations like XYZ Optics® to maintain clarity all the way to the lens periphery where conventional lenses distort vision. Plutonite filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC, and with impact resistance that meets ANSI Z80.3 standards, Twoface is ready for any life with impact.
Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. We’ve got comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points while keeping the lenses precisely aligned so they can do their HDO magic with stunning clarity.
All frame color options are matched with lens tints that give you a great look, but our lens hues aren’t just about style. They turn light rays into their plaything by balancing transmission to optimize vision. Be sure to check out the designs made with HDPolarized lenses that filter out glare without hobbling your vision with haze and distortion like conventional polarized lenses. And if you need correction, match Twoface with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in Single Vision or Progressive. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and all the options available with Oakley Rx lenses.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal Icon
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
We Have The Oakley 2014 TwoFace Sunglasses Fallout Matte Brown Tortoise / Tungsten Iridium Polarized In Stock With Free Shipping In Canada.
We Are Proud To Be An Official Partner For Oakley In Canada.
BRAND Oakley COLOUR Brown SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.