- Home /
- Oakley 2015 Fleet Shell Pants Red Line - Mens
Details: Oakley 2015 Fleet Shell Pants Red Line - Mens
This rating system allows for a comparative measure of waterproofing and breathability, performance features specifically engineered for skiing and snowboarding in the harshest environments.
- Snap Storm Skirt
By attaching the jacket to the top of the pant, a storm skirt acts as a protective barrier that helps prevent snow and water from getting in. This snap design allows for quick and easy attachment.
- Mesh Lining/Vents
Increasing breathability and airflow, strategically placed vents help regulate body temperature by allowing the wearer to adjust the level of ventilation, and dump heat rapidly when necessary.
- Hydrogauge™ 10
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Secure hand pockets
- Inner thigh vents with mesh
- Ankle gusset with snap
- Secure hand pockets
- Critically taped seams
- Silicone gripper waist band
- Boot gaiter with Lycra and boot hook
- Reinforced cuff webbing
We have the Oakley 2015 Fleet Shell Pants Red Line - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an official partner with Oakley in Canada.
Pant Type Shell Brand Oakley Colour Red Season Winter 2015
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.