- Home /
- Pieps DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon
Details: Pieps DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon
- Three antennas, plus self-checking reference antenna
- Smart transmitter adjusts signal to allow for the easiest solution in a multiple burial scenario
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios
- Digital Signal Processor to pick up beacons transmitting drifted signals
- Integrated inclinometer for easy slope angle assessment
- Continuous carrier mode for use with older, analog beacons
- Direction and distance from initial detection
- Compatible with TX600 mini-transmitter and iProbe for added search capabilities
- Frequency measurement for extended transceiver check
- Updateable software via USB (sold separately)
- Harness-style carrying pouch included with beacon
- Antennas: 3
- Transmission frequency: 457 kHz (EN300718)
- Power supply: 3 Alkaline AAA batteries, IEC-LR03, 1.5V
- Battery life time: min. 400h send mode
- Maximum range: 60 m (197 ft)
- Search strip width: 60 m (197 ft)
- Weight: 200 g (7.1 oz) including batteries
- Dimensions: 115 x 74 x 27 mm (4.5 x 2.9 x 1.1 in)
We have the Pieps DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Pieps in Canada.
BRAND Pieps COLOUR n/a SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.