- Home /
- Raen Squire Sunglasses Brindle Tortoise / Green
Details: Raen Squire Sunglasses Brindle Tortoise / Green
A classic silhouette inspired by the timeless frames donned by James Dean in the 50’s, the Squire are RAEN’s premier wayfarer sunglasses. These horn-rimmed frames have triumphed in the test of time and feature an optimal fit that has made them the standard in designer sunglasses for men and women alike. With sturdy 5 barrel hinges, temple detailing, a keyhole bridge and outfitted with Optics by Carl Zeiss Vision, these modern classic frames are a must have. If the classic, vintage feel is what you’re searching for, then our brindle tortoise colorway might just be that perfect fit. These unisex sunglasses are a best fit for those with a narrow, oval face, but work for just about everyone.
- Handcrafted Zyl Acetate Frame
- Optics by Carl Zeiss CR-39 Lens offering 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame Measurements: 49/21-145
We have the Raen Squire Sunglasses Brindle Tortoise / Green in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Raen in Canada.
BRAND Raen COLOUR Brown SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.