- Home /
- Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses 50mm Black / Green
Details: Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses 50mm Black / Green
Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Classics are the most recognizable style in the history of sunglasses. Since it’s initial design in 1952, Wayfarer Classics gained popularity among celebrities, musicians, artists and those with an impeccable fashion sense.
- Frame Material: Acetate
- Shape: Square
- Size Lens-Bridge (mm): 50-22
- Temple Length (mm): 150
- Lenses: Green Classic G-15
Solid colors, genuine since 1937, the classic G-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection. By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking out most of the blue light, green lenses provide remarkable color contrast. G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity of vision and a more "natural vision".
We have the Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses 50mm Black / Green in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Ray-Ban in Canada.
Accessory Set Misc Accessory Type Sunglasses Colour Black Season Carry Over Brand Ray-Ban
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.