- Home /
- Smith Tioga Sunglasses Smoke Split / Purple Sol-X
Details: Smith Tioga Sunglasses Smoke Split / Purple Sol-X
The clean corners and traditionally shaped temple of the Tioga is a classic-cool for outdoor lovers, same as it was when originally released in 1993. Created at a time within Smith where the designers were also the catalog models, the engineers left early for powder days, and we just walked out the backdoor to get extreme, The Tioga is still perfect for life beyond office walls.
- Cellulose Propionate Frame Material
- Adjustable Wire-Core Temple
- Barrel Hinges
- Carbonic TLT lenses
- Frame Measurements 57-18-145
- Purple Sol-X Mirror: A true color gray lens base with multi-layer Purple Sol-X Mirror cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in bright, sunny conditions. Hydroleophobic coating repels water, dirt, and grease. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
We have the Smith Tioga Sunglasses Smoke Split / Purple Sol-X in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Smith Optics in Canada.
BRAND Smith COLOUR Grey SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.