- Home /
- Xcel Infiniti TDC X2 Hooded Full 5/4 Wetsuit - Mens
Details: Xcel Infiniti TDC X2 Hooded Full 5/4 Wetsuit - Mens
The Infiniti X2 features a watertight front system and all new TDC Thermo Dry Celliant in the front and back chest (torso). TDC is a revolutionary inner lining with smart fibers that recycle your body heat into infrared energy for greater warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall performance. Premium seam and fit innovations make the Infiniti a must have for staying warm and comfortable.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Low Pile: An Xcel exclusive, this revolutionary material features clinically proven Smart Fiber Technology that converts body heat into usable infrared energy for greater warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall performance. The infrared print TDC is a low pile material for maximum flexibility, and is faster drying and lightweight, in and out of the water.
- X2: Front entry with a short slanted zipper angled along the upper chest and attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out, with a SmoothSkin hem seal on the left shoulder flap. Hooded X2 models also feature a pull cord/barrel lock combo along the left shoulder flap.
- Crossover Neck Entry: Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- Quick Dry Lining: More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- Ultrastretch Neoprene: Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- Texture Skin: Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- Fusion Seam Technology: Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- Pressure Bonded Seams: A glued & blindstitched seam using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body (taping color varies by product).
- Glued & Blindstitched Seams: A fully sealed, maximum stretch seam construction that keeps water out. Neoprene panels are glued and pressed together, then blindstitched (needle doesn't fully penetrate neoprene, keeping water out).
- NexSkin Seals: A thin band of liquid neoprene ("NexSkin") in the inner wrists and/or ankles forms an excellent seal, and helps minimize flushing.
- Back Knee Flex Grooves: Behind-the-knee cutouts for even more flexibility.
- Less Seam = More Stretch: Smarter product design means minimizing seams to maximize stretch. Any seams used are always pre-bent and contoured for a truly engineered fit.
- DuraFlex Knee Panels: Contoured, durable panels that stretch with you.
We have the Xcel Infiniti TDC X2 Hooded Full 5/4 Wetsuit - Mens in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Xcel in Canada.
COLOUR Black BRAND Xcel SEASON Carry Over
Do you want to return something? No problem!
- At Pacific Boarder we value our customers, always trying to meet their expectations. We understand that sometimes the item you ordered is not exactly what you were looking for or it doesn't fit perfectly.
- In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
- **Please note that all Swimwear and Underwear is final sale and cannot be returned
- Find out more about our Return Policy.
Now is the time to get geared up! Spend $100.00 or more and receive Free Shipping* on your order! *Full Details HerexPrice:Actual Price:Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.